who are we?
meet ashley viera
Hi I’m Ashley! Dating back to grade school I was more than certain that hair and makeup was my calling. I decided to focus my education on cosmetology when I entered Cape May County Technical school in 2010. I graduated with my license which covered hair, skin, and nails and then I went straight into the field wasting no time turning my dream into reality. I began my career doing hair and makeup for fashion shows, photoshoots, and on location weddings, but I quickly fell in love with working with brides. It makes my heart full to see the expression on a bride’s face after she sees the enhanced beauty in herself that I helped create. Being co-owner of Say I Do Hair and Makeup has allowed me to beautify hundreds of brides on their special day and help them feel that inner beauty and true confidence.
ASHLEY IN 30 SECONDS!
- I’m a full time mommy to a crazy 2 year old boy, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 parrot, and 1 bearded dragon. (thats all, for now)
- My kind of fun is spent extreme couponing and budgeting. Thanks to Dave Ramsey I am almost debt free!
- I’m super-sentimental … If you’re crying on your big day, you can almost guarantee I’ll be across the room crying with you.
- I’m both dairy and gluten free, but I love myself a good slice of pizza.
- One of my biggest goals in life was to own my own business, and I consider myself blessed enough to have reached that goal by 21!
meet kelly cannuli
Hi I’m Kelly! I graduated from PB cosmetology school and began my career as a hairstylist in 2009. I furthered my education at Bumble and Bumble LLC in NYC where I gained product knowledge and a love for styling. It was in 2014 when I chose to enter the wedding industry and Say I Do Hair and Makeup was born. As a hopeless romantic and lover of all things beautiful, it was a perfect fit. I continue to study all the latest hair, makeup, and fashion trends so I can deliver on trend styles for my clients if thats what they so desire. My career doubles as my passion and I couldn’t be more blessed to love what I do for a living. It’s extremely rewarding watching a clients face light up with confidence when she sees the final look.
KELLY IN 30 SECONDS!
- I grew up in Cape May County, NJ ( Yes, people do actually live here in the winter!)
- I am a HUGE Philadelphia Eagles fan
- Plants give me a sense of peace so naturally I have them everywhere.
- Cat mom to my rescue kitties Chance and Eloise.
- I have a weird obsession with true crime documentaries
- Cooking different cuisines is my favorite hobby.
- Skiing in the winter with family is a must.
- After graduating from cosmetology school I hopped in my car with my best friend and spent a week driving cross country.
ask us about our team!